At PATRON our only business is acting on an on-going basis as personal adviser to its private clients. We work with you over the medium and long term to develop and implement your financial strategy and pro-actively manage your wealth. As a client you can chose to to select all or part of the services listed below.
Financial strategy and advice
- Initial personal consultations and advice on an appropriate portfolio strategy and structure leading to specific investment recommendations based on your unique circumstances.
- Personal consultation via e-mail, telephone, facsimile or appointment (as required) to discuss reports and recommendations.
- Regular comprehensive valuation reports on your portfolio.
- Formal annual review of your financial strategy, needs and objectives, including an additional valuation statement.
- When conducting your review we may recommend adjustments to your portfolio to facilitate achievement of your objectives as a result of recent developments in superannuation, tax, investment markets or legislation /regulation or from changes in your needs or circumstances over time. This would normally also include a review of such things as social security, health card and similar entitlements.
- By arrangement we will assist your solicitor to review your will to ensure appropriate estate planning strategies are in place.
- We will work constructively with your existing accountant, lawyer or other professional advisers to maximise your personal objectives.
- Preparation and lodgement of the documentation necessary to implement your investment decisions from time to time.